Our stables are mostly 12ft x 12ft in size, constructed with concrete blocks and a wide mesh for airflow and visibility. We have outside and under cover stables available, depending on what your preference may be. With good lighting for late nights and winter evenings, we have a well proportioned and established yard with all the facilities you might need.
- Sand/rubber surfaced floodlit manege
- Wood chip arena/turn-out area
- Floodlit horse walker with block paved flooring
- Extensive grazing with electric fencing and automatic water tanks
- Grazing in small groups
- Unrestricted turn-out (unless in exceptional weather conditions)
- Feed rooms and storage space, secure tack-rooms
- Toilet facilities
- Flexible livery services should you require regular or occasional help with your horse/pony
- An easy access muck heap and space for car parking
- Lorry/horse box parking can be arranged at £15 per calendar month
- Fantastic riding area, the farm has its own tracks and woodland path as well
Included in our very reasonable price of £175 per calendar month per stable is the supply of hay, straw, and haylage all of which we produce on the farm.
If you think we might be the yard for you, please come and have a look for yourself.
We live on site so are available by arrangement most of the time and would be happy to answer any questions, discuss any availability and/or book a visit.
Please contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org